Diana Marin Law, LLC
Schedule a free consultation

November 2018 Archives

How do I modify my child custody orders?

People often forget that divorce is breaking a legal marriage contract through the courts. As such, any changes to the official divorce decree should also be pursued through the courts, as well. As circumstances change after a divorce, it is sometimes necessary to modify child custody or visitation orders.

Email Our Team

Call 973-867-7730 Today.You can also send me an email.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Free 30-minute consultations | Virtual meetings available

Brand credit cards

Morristown Office
89 Headquarters Plaza
North Tower, Suite 1444
Morristown, NJ 07960

Phone: 973-867-7730
Map & Directions

Upper Montclair Office
622-624 Valley Road
Upper Montclair, NJ 07043

Map & Directions